- You undertake that all details you provide to Sicily Shopping To Malta for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you regarding delivery, it is your responsibility to inform Sicily Shopping To Malta at earliest time.
- Sicily Shopping To Malta is not a local branch of any other entity. Sicily Shopping To Malta is not related in any manner whatsoever to IKEA, Mondo Convenienza, Bricoman and any other shop. We also have no control over their stocks and prices.
- All personal information will not be used outside of Sicily Shopping To Malta.
- By confirming and paying for an order , you are creating a contract of sale between yourself and Sicily Shopping To Malta.
- We have no minimum order amount, but orders which are valued less than €100 have to be picked up from our store in Santa Venera. Otherwise to be delivered a minimum charge of €25 applies.
- If any items which are delivered are found damaged when opening its original box, it will be picked and changed by us at no extra cost.
- If any ordered item is out of stock, we will inform you. You can choose to wait until it is available or else a refund will be given.
- We will not be able to know when the product will be back in stock and therefore it is up to you to wait until the item is available again.
- It is possible that certain IKEA items will need to be ordered from the Piacenza, IKEA warehouse and thus will take a few weeks to be brought to Malta, plus an extra charge may apply.
- Your order will NOT be confirmed until your payment has been submitted and received.
- When making a payment via bank transfer, kindly inform us so that we can confirm that the payment has been received.
- When you receive a wish list from us you are responsible to check that the items written down are the ones you want.
- Entities that would like a VAT refund from Italy should give us all the related details at the beginning of the ordering stage. For further details regarding this matter, please contact us.
Payments can be made in a number of different ways. Either by
- Transferring the payment to our HSBC or Bank Of Valletta accounts.
- HSBC Bank Malta, Account No: 011-089026-001, BIC: MMEBMTMT, Account IBAN: MT29MMEB44118000000011089026001
- Bank Of Valletta, Account No: 40015976671, BIC: VALLMTMT, Account IBAN: MT44VALL22013000000040015976671
- Pay in person by coming to our warehouse in Santa Venera. For more information regarding this please contact us.
- All deliveries are delivered to the ground floor level, unless there is a working elevator which can used to carry the items.
- All clients will be informed once their goods arrive in Malta and a delivery date will be scheduled for the earliest possible date.
Refunds & Returns
- Items sealed in their original box can be returned for a period up to 30 days, but a charge will apply.
- Material/Textiles sold by the meter and real plants cannot be returned.